Hey! Check out this quick video and then read the blog post below!
You Against You = Not What GOD wants
Matthew 12:25 – Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, ‘Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.’…”
When I am against myself – I will not stand.
But we say, “No – I must die and Christ must live.” Yes – but check this out – is God against you or for you?
We shouldn’t be against ourselves, but be for ourselves – who we are in Jesus Christ.
What Christ said wasn’t to constantly cut yourself down, but to lose yourself and make Him Lord.
Bringing yourself down all the time will get you nowhere – trust me, I know. Rather than cutting ourselves down (which is notwhat Christ wants us to do), we must be for ourselves as people of Christ.
Believe in Christ’s power in your life – believe – believe – believe- & be.
A house divided against itself will fall.
But stand in & let Christ’s power work through you in everything you do (Philippians 4:13).
Say to yourself, “This is one house not divided – but secure with the foundation of Jesus Christ.”
Fruit-caking wake up and experience the power we have to overcome everything in Jesus Christ!!! Don't be divided against yourself.
1)Where have you been cutting yourself down the most? How has that been productive? Realize that cutting yourself down is counter-productive to building yourself and God's Kingdom up.
2)What does God say about you? Don’t believe lies that Satan tells you, but look through the Bible & write down 5 things that God says about you. (i.e.: He made you in His image…; For God so loved you that He sent His one and only Son…)
3)Pray, simply, that God would help you overcome your problem areas of self-image and that He’d give you His strength to conquer & overcome for His Glory. That He'd let you see yourself as He sees you. Believe.
For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians. 6:10-12
Base everything below on this truth: We are fighting with God. We are putting on His Armor. Fight, using the steps below, knowing this truth.
1) Keep truth tight w/ you Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist...Eph. 6:14
2) Protect your heart with Christ through deeds of righteousness ...with the breastplate of righteousness in place...Eph. 6:14
3) With readiness and the message of Jesus Christ (Be ready in Christ!) ...with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace... Eph. 6:15
4) With your faith in God protecting you from all the lies of the evil one. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.Eph. 6:16
5) Know how to be saved. If you are saved, remember: you are saved. ...Take the helmet of salvation...Eph. 6:17
6) Read, know and meditate on the Bible, the Word of God. "Take... the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."Eph. 6:17
Lastly, pray. ...And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.Eph. 6:18
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
"19 Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should." Ephesians 6:19-20
In Christ Jesus we have freedom. Through the Son of God's Life we have freedom. We are free people when we believe Jesus Christ died for us and make Him our LORD and Savior.